Pura Vida Philippines, is one of the leading Wellness and Home Massage provider in the Philippines. We specialize in producing different wellness packages varying from home services massages to corporate wellness programs. These we offer to a large home audience as well as to various sized companies. Our service areas are mainly Makati and Global Bonifacio City. Today, Pura Vida has absorbed many different Western concepts to increase its appeal in the market.
Sales & Operations Manager
We are looking for an intelligent, analytical and driven individual who will be the Sales & Operations Manager of Pura Vida (with 25+ employees).
- Will be responsible in overseeing the day-to-day operations.
- Will manage the sales and marketing aspect - from following up, closing sales deals and ensuring an exceptional delivery of the service.
- Will be responsible for checking all updates, incoming emails and inquiries thru the website.
- Will join our Directors in meetings, take notes, and generate reports and action item lists based on the identified tasks assigned.
- Will be asked to obtain and analyze the various Marketing - Operations data and metrics available in our organization and markets, to eventually generate business reports based on these data which in turn will be used by our Directors to assist them in their decision making and sales processes.
- Will be asked to support with Market research and analyses to finally report to the Directors and make the required online posts.
- Will support with various inquiry processes generating new business or maintaining present clients.
This position will directly expose you to the inner workings of a mixed Western and Filipino management team and you are guaranteed to learn a lot.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferred fields are Business, Marketing, Mass Communications
- Must be intelligent with a good deal of common sense
- Must be analytical and capable of digesting great quantities of data
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must be highly representable, professional and gifted with great business acumen
- Must be proactive and not afraid to speak up and share ideas with the Directors
- Willing to go the extra mile and take on additional challenges within the parameters of the job
- Must be hardworking and career oriented and driven to execute assigned activities in a timely manner
- Must be someone between 28 – 40 years old, with a pleasing personality
- Fresh Graduates with great communication skills are also encouraged to apply